|Me with my family|
- That first rush of butterflies when I woke up on my wedding morning.
- Quiet time with my mom before the day really began.
- Getting my hair done with my fabulous bridesmaids.
- Listening to music and sitting on my childhood bed with my bridesmaids as we got ready
- Finally getting into the dress and having it fit perfectly
- That second rush of adrenaline when the limo pulled up to the house and it was time to go to the church
- The moment of the doors opening and seeing my soon-to-be husband for the first time
- The joy of walking down the aisle with my dad and seeing all of my family and friends there
- Greeting Pat at the front of the altar in the company of a friend of mine (our celebrant was a friend of mine from grad school)
- The joy of standing on the altar and facing everyone, and all of the other special moments in mass
- My brother beautifully doing one of the readings
- Stepping down for the sign of peace with our families
- Being introduced as Mr. and Mrs. for the first time
- Taking pictures around my hometown, even stopping traffic for a dip in the middle of our main street
- Greeting everyone at the reception, including family and friends I hadn't seen in years
- Our first dance (song: You are the Best Thing - Ray Lamontagne)
- Dancing with my dad
- Really, all of the dances - my grandma even danced to the Cupid Shuffle!
- The beautiful toasts from our families
- Our delicious gluten free cake
|Me and my best friend and maid of honor|
|Dipping in the streets of Spencerport|
- The joy of having nearly all of our favorite people in the same room
You may kiss the bride!Delicious cake!