Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And I must be an acrobat

And I must be an acrobat

To talk like this

And act like that

And you can dream

So dream out loud

And you can find

Your own way out

And you can build

And I can will

And you can call

I can't wait until

You can stash

And you can seize

In dreams begin

Responsibilities

And I can love

And I can love

And I know that the tide is turning 'round

So don't let the bastards grind you down


That's the ending from the U2 song "Acrobat" (in the Achtung Baby album), which Mary played for me today (rather, we went in her car, drove around CUA and listened to it) in order to pump me up (after a tumultous Latin class).

The jig is up! I am going to take my frustrations (with the Latin language and almost everything about it) and turn it into something good. My anger is going to transform into a great tempo run tomorrow morning, and my determination into a success.
The tide will turn around!

No comments:

Post a Comment