Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not quite a repeat of Tuesday

I ran the "perfect mile" workout again this morning, but it was less perfect than Tuesday's. It was raining and windy the whole time, and when I turned on the track, I definitely felt like I had to go faster, just to make up for the 15 mph wind blowing at me. Each of the intervals (1600, 1200, 800, 400) were slightly slower than Tuesday's, and that's ok. I think my frustration came an hour later when I headed to work and it was sunny and clear.

In other news: NBC4 Washington, the official media partner for the 2009 SunTrust National Marathon & Half Marathon, has launched its own home page. http://www.nbcwashington.com/station/community/FP-DCM_National_Marathon.html It was cool to check out some of the pictures from previous races, as well as get more information about the day itself.

Race Day Countdown: 29 days 16 hours 37 minutes until the gun goes off!

No comments:

Post a Comment