Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

It was wonderful this morning to wake up in my real bed.  And within half an hour of waking up, my brother came home from school as well.  The family is all together again!
My mom and I went to the gym today for part of the afternoon.  I did 4 miles on the elliptical, but was pleased when I looked over to the treadmill section.  My mom has been using the treadmill for months now, but this time, she was running!  Not fast walking, not gripping the handles because it was too fast, but real running.  I was very impressed!  She does about 2.75 miles in 30 minutes, so I want to get her to do a 5k in a few months.  She should definitely be able to do it, so hopefully I can help to make this happen for her.
We then went to the Good Friday service afterward.  At least in recent memory, regardless of how the weather has been during the day, I always leave the Good Friday service and it is sunny outside.  Luke 23:44 "Around noon darkness came over the entire land and lasted until 3 in the afternoon."

No comments:

Post a Comment