Monday, March 16, 2009

my days are numbered

5 days, as a matter of fact.
I did a four miler this morning. It was very quiet in Brookland, and very peaceful. Normally, I don't have time to go running Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings because I have to prepare for Latin, so I generally go after class. However, since the run was so short, I was able to squeeze it in. I'm glad I was able to; it was over fairly quickly, and I was able to check it off my list for the day.
Following that, the majority of my day was devoted to Latin. Lame.
On the plus side, I got a call from Pam today, and I hadn't talked to her in a few weeks. It was great to catch up, and we both have big stuff going on this weekend, so we were able to talk about that.
I've been trying to be extra-conscientious this week about hydrating, so I've been carrying a water bottle around everywhere. Yes, now my body is clean and pure, but I've been making more bathroom trips than usual. I just need to make sure that I'm nice and hydrated on Saturday, but not to the point that I need to make a pit stop.
It's all about finding a happy medium! Or a laetus medius, if you will. And therein lies the proof that I've been working on Latin all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment