Monday, December 29, 2008

Kathleen

Kathleen is my dearest friend and my first real running partner. Especially a few years ago, we would go out for a run around Spencerport, and that would be the run that would get me back in the swing of things. While we run separately most of the time (given we spend the majority of our time in different states), it is always a treat to run together, which only happens once a year or so at home. Today was the day we got to run together, which I was very happy about. It was a nice run (it was also somewhat "mild" out today - about 40), not just for the workout, but for the fabulous company.

I was very pleased with the whole thing. I also did some lifting this afternoon at the gym - also successful. No more soreness in the shoulders, which shows some progress over the past 2 weeks. Good workout day.

On another note, I have officially registered for the SunTrust National Marathon - no turning back! 81 days to go, and the marathon website has an official countdown to remind me.

But I don't really think I'll need any reminders, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment