Friday, December 12, 2008

Sunday: Jingle All the Way

On Sunday, Charlie and I are running in the Jingle All the Way 10K in DC. It is the official qualifying race for the National Marathon. We just need to run this race in under 65 minutes, which should be fine. I'm hoping for about a 50 minute finish, so we'll see.

I'm very excited about the race: it's my first big one. It's apparently very popular around here, and over 4,000 people are registered for it. My race number is 3492 (which is a combination of my old PO Box -2349).

We will be jingling all the way, because they give us bells to tie onto our shoes. Lots of holiday fun to be had, and apparently Santa runs too.

Hopefully I'll have some pictures/exciting news to report in a few days.
Off to last minute prep!

No comments:

Post a Comment