Saturday, December 20, 2008

one more for the Gipper!

That's what Jim (the trainer) yells (yells? maybe) when I have one more rep left to do in my set. It's been helpful when I don't want to lift any more. I just think having someone there helps: you just don't want to let the other person down or prove him wrong.

I went to the gym this morning to use the ellipitical (I just couldn't be out in the cold that long today), and after, I just figured I would go to the weight room for a bit. I lucked out, and Jim was there and offered to help supervise me again today. So we did some work with the medicine ball and the weights in general. I'm trying to work through the soreness, so the muscles don't hurt so much.

Before I go, I want to give a shout-out to my boyfriend Evan - happy 23rd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment